Have you noticed the different photos in our Blog banner each time you visit? They’re the first batch of photos submitted by Blog readers in our “Blog Banner Photo Challenge” (see the 08 Jul 2015 Blog post for details).
- Steamboat Rock near Banks Lake. Photo taken by Donna Potter Phillips, Spokane
- Spokane Falls – Charles Hansen, Spokane
- Block 72 of the Evergreen Cemetery in Everett (Does anyone know Russian???) – Larry Taylor, Arlington
- Wild Horses Monument near Vantage – Charles Hansen, Spokane
- Whitestone Rock in Lake Roosevelt – Donna Potter Phillips, Spokane
- Snoqualmie Falls – Donna Potter Phillips, Spokane
Where’s YOUR photo? There’s still plenty of time to submit your photo (jpg only, please) to WSGSBlog@wasgs.org. Read more about the Blog Banner Photo Challenge here. If you’ve still got questions, email the blog team at WSGSBlog@wasgs.org.