There is only a week before the Northwest Genealogy Conference, August 14-17 in Arlington, WA.
If you’re still thinking about whether to attend or not, consider these benefits and offerings:
- Unlimited networking with other enthusiastic genealogists.
- More than two dozen top-notch presenters offering more than 30 classes. Keynote speakers will be Thomas MacEntee (through the magic of video), Angie Bush and Michael Strauss — all amazing presenters. What an opportunity to hear nationally renowned experts right here in Western Washington!
- Whether you consider yourself a beginner or more advanced genealogist, attend the FREE beginning genealogy session on Wednesday, the 14th, with Janet Conor Camarata. There’s always something to learn (or relearn!) in the world of genealogy.
- There are still openings in some of the “advanced” workshops held on Wednesday. Pre-registration and payment is required. Click here for more information.
- If you’ve got a young person interested in attending, a complimentary youth registration (ages 13-17) is available with one paid full conference registration. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Society at 360-435-4838 for further information.)
- Vendors! Vendors! Vendors! Don’t miss the opportunity to see what’s new!
- Sign up for all three days or just one — fit it into your schedule.
- Maybe you’ll find a cousin if you post a surname message on the Cousin Board in the registration area. A great way to connect with other attendees.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Sign up today by clicking here.