Are you proud of the landmarks and landscapes in your area? We want to highlight different areas of our beautiful state on our Blog banner.
Elaine Anderson of Hoquiam and a member of the Grays Harbor Genealogical Society sure is proud of her area. An amateur, but talented, photographer, Elaine submitted six photos she snapped in Grays Harbor County. Her photos include:
- Boat shop and Beacon Hill from a strategic point in Hoquiam
- Washaway Beach (North Cove near Grayland) looking South
- A barn in the Quinault Valley
- The surf at Point Brown, Ocean Shores
- A drive through the scenic Quinault Rain Forest
- Overlooking the Wynoochee Valley
Let us highlight your scenic photos of your city or county on the WSGS Blog. It’s easy — just submit 4 – 6 photos of your city or county (horizontal photos are best).
Guidelines for the photos are few:
•Landscapes, landmarks, and scenery photos are preferred.
•Photo will be cropped to 1100 x 250 pixels, so keep that in mind. If in doubt, send it to us & we’ll figure it out.
•Final decisions on suitable photos will be made by the WSGS Blog Team.
To submit your photos, please email the images (jpg only, please); what, where, when, and by whom the photos were taken to WSGSBlog@wasgs.org.
Got questions? Email the blog team at WSGSBlog@wasgs.org.