During Janet’s jam-packed workshop (1:00 – 4:30 p.m.), she’ll cover:
- Are you a Genealogist or Family Historian?
- The Basics of the Genealogical Hunt
- Organizing Strategies for Genealogy Success
- Locating Genealogy Records Online and Off-line
- Techniques and Tools to Transform your Approach to Research
- Resources and References for Improved Research Results
- Tips to avoid Genealogy Traps, Confusion, and Overload
- The Next Steps as a Genealogist
Don’t consider yourself a beginner? Good for you, but I can attest that I learn (or relearn!) something in every workshop I attend. So, sign up for this great opportunity whether you’re a beginner or intermediate or advanced researcher!