SGS 2022 SPRING SEMINAR
“LAND AND MAPS AND DEEDS, OH MY!”
FRIDAY – SUNDAY, JUNE 3-5, 2022
Registration for the Spring Seminar is still open.
Just click this link: Register for the SGS 2022 Spring Seminar
Please register by June 1, 2022.
Our spring seminar is a three day event!
– Full seminar (all 3 days/5 speakers) $55
– Seminar-Lite (Friday + Saturday OR Friday + Sunday) $40
SGS members receive a $10 discount on either option
Presentations will be recorded and available to registrants (only) until midnight, June 12. For more information visit seagensoc.org.
- Friday, June 3, at 5:00 pm, Cyndi Ingle, creator and innovator of CyndisList.com, is the keynote speaker.
- Saturday, June 4, Land presentations begin at 9:00 am with Angela Packer McGhie on “Land Entry Files and Tract Books,” Following that Rebecca Whitman Koford will present “Military Bounty lands: Revolution to Mexican War.”
- Sunday, June 5, Maps and Deeds presentations begin at 1:00 pm with Melinda Kashuba “Using Migration Maps in Genealogical Research.” Then Kimberly Powell will help us to find the deeds with “Mastering Deed Book Indexing Systems.”
Read more here. You won’t want to miss any of these talented speakers!