We have some fantastic free webinars from Legacy Family Tree Webinars in March, in particular, one this coming Tuesday, March 14 by yours truly “RootsTech Recap“
Check out the details below and let your audience know about March 2023’s live webinars:
- Written in Stone: In-Depth Study of a Gravestone by Gena Philibert-Ortega
- An Introduction to Using WordPress to Build a Blog or Website by Elizabeth Swanay O’Neal
- Exhausting Research to Find an Impossible Immigrant! by Warren Bittner
- Padrones of the Past: Colonial-era Censuses of Mexico by Joy Oria
- Les statistiques familiales sur MyHeritage by Elisabeth Zetland
- Uncovering Immigrant Origins Through Cluster Research by Dana Palmer, CG, CGL
- PERSI 2.0: The New PERSI for Everyone by Sunny Morton
- New Developments of MyHeritage DNA by Gal Zrihen
- 3-2-1 data backup is great, but first, you need to find all of your data by Andy Klein
The Best of Elizabeth Shown Mills: Genealogy Problem Solving – a member’s only webinar series
Join us each month as Elizabeth encores her top-12 most beloved classes, teaching us how to break down our genealogy problems and create solutions with innovative strategies and sound methods.
On Friday, March 24 Elizabeth will teach “Margaret’s Baby’s Father & The Lessons He Taught Me”. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/esm to learn more or to register.
Be sure to spread the news far and wide so your friends and followers don’t miss out on this fantastic content!