| 3rd annual 24-Hour genealogy webinar marathon We’re excited to announce The 3rd Annual 24-Hour Genealogy Webinar Marathon hosted by FamilyTreeWebinars.com and MyHeritage. The marathon will begin on Thursday, April 7 at 5pm eastern U.S. time (Friday, April 8 at 7am Sydney time) and end on Friday, April 8 at 5pm eastern U.S. time (Saturday, April 9 at 7am Sydney time).
Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/24 to register (free!)
You will learn how to trace your ancestors from the world’s top genealogists and educators. From the 1950 U.S. census to DNA, from Airtable, hard drives and iPads to Poland and Scotland, there’s something for everyone… in every time zone. And thanks to FamilyTreeWebinars.com and MyHeritage, the entire event is free! Pop in for a session or two, or stick around for the full 24 hours — it’s completely up to you. There will even be time for Q&A and door prizes.
How to Listen In
Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/24. Live attendance for each session is limited to the first 1,000 attendees. If you can’t join us in real time, we’ve got you covered: all recordings will be available afterwards absolutely free for a week. Beyond that, you can watch them anytime with a webinar membership to FamilyTreeWebinars.com.
Viewers will enjoy a wide variety of lectures of genealogy and DNA. Each class will be 45 minutes long including time for questions at the end. Here’s the classes.
– Everything You Need to Know About the 1950 Census by Lisa Louise Cooke
– Confirming Smart Matches™ and Record Matches by Daniel Horowitz
– What’s New in Jewish Genealogy 2022 by Ellen S. Kowitt
– Smarter Searching: Refining Search Parameters for Genealogists by Cyndi Ingle
– The Geography of Genealogy in Europe by Dave Obee
– Using Macs and iPads for Genealogy by Nancy E. Loe, MA, MLS
– Supercharge your Research Spreadsheets with Airtable by Francine Crowley Griffis, CG
– Writing as You Go is the WAY to Go! by Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
– In Your Ancestor’s Kitchen: Researching the Items You Remember by Gena Philibert-Ortega
– Polish non metrical genealogy sources by Kinga Urbańska
– Analyzing My DNA Matches by Gal Zrihen
– Clans and Families in Scotland by Dr. Bruce Durie
– Who were the Scots-Irish? by Natalie Bodle
– Introduction to Swedish Military Records by Kathy Meade
– Searching for My Ancestors’ Records by Moshe Etlis
– Sons of the Soil: researching our British agricultural labouring ancestors by Janet Few
– The Lady of the Scrapbook: A Newspaper Case Study by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG
– Simply using timelines will make a difference in your research! by Dr. Shelley Viola Murphy
– Organizing My Photos by Keren Dotan
– Spinsters and Widows: Using Women to Reconstruct Families by Shannon Green, CG
– Doing Time – Prison Records as Genealogy Resources by Judy G. Russell, JD, CG, CGL
– Hard drive and SSD drive failure rates and what to do by Andy Klein
– Family Discoveries in Minutes by Devin Ashby
– Baptists, Methodists and Presbyterians–Oh, My! by Sunny Morton
Looking forward to “seeing” you there!