The Washington State Genealogical Society wants to recognize your good work! We know your society has great members doing great work — and we’d like to celebrate that. Below are the deadlines (and website links) for our recognition awards and special programs.
- The name of your Outstanding Volunteer or Team – just the name(s) – is due to Roxanne Lowe by 15 Jan. If that date is difficult for you because of your society meeting date, let her know — something can be worked out.
- Nominations for Outstanding Project & Outstanding Communication awards are due 01 Feb.
- If you’ve got a society member who has been exceptional for a sustained period of time, consider nominating him/her for the President’s Award for Outstanding Achievement. That nomination is due 15 Feb.
- Innovative grant applications are due 01 Mar. We want to help you with your special projects!
- If you’re planning a workshop, seminar or special program and need some financial assistance, consider the Education Assistance Fund, a revolving fund designed to help you deliver a top-notch event.
For more information about the WSGS recognition awards, contact Roxanne Lowe at email@example.com.